If you thought glutten-free desserts are not as much delicious as traditional ones, you just have not tried this exceptional pie based on cornflour and raspberries yet.
1 cup cornflour
1.25 cup white sugar
1 quart fresh raspberries
0.75 cups brown sugar
8 teaspoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
6 tablespoons water
4 tablespoons butter[/ingredients]
- Mix together raspberries, sugar, cornstarch, minute tapioca and water. Let sit while you make your pie crust.
- Blend together cornflour, white sugar and egs to make crust. Extra flour can be need to form thicked crust.
- Put berries in bottom crust, and put 4 - 1 tablespoon pats of butter on top. Put on top crust and crimp edges.
- Make slits in the crust to allow the steam to escape. Add one layer of fresh berries denting the crust.
- Make slits in the crust to allow the steam to escape. Add one layer of fresh berries denting the crust. Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for 45 minutes.
Thanks [license-url]food-network[/license-url] for recipe